$800 · Drivable project
Price is OBO, would consider trades for flat-screen TV, tools, welder, 15" LT tires, 15" chevy 5x5 aluminum rims,
Drive-able project, but I already have too many projects.
Rare e34 BMW touring (wagon) that starts, runs, and stops.
OK for local travel, but wouldn't make a cross-country trip before addressing several issues.
- Engine runs great
- Trans is smooth and responsive
- LSD (posi-trac) rear diff
- most power accessories work PW, PDL, PS, PB.
- Good glass all around
- brakes work well
- Still has that BMW feel around curves
- surprisingly good fuel economy
- Needs exhaust pipes from cats back
- all rear hatch electric functions broken except lock/latch
- Steering box is worn and should be replaced - still drivable
- rust is starting but not yet terminal
- contact for more details
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 17, 2017|
|Expiry||December 16, 2017|