Price is OBO.
Cash talks, not interested in trades
Well loved Subaru that needs work or use as parts. OK to drive home if you live in PA.
Bought newer vehicle is only reason for selling, has been great runabout for us.
- Ice cold A/C
- No rips or tears on interior, but scuffed and stained
- all accessories and power options work
- has been dead-solid reliable while we owned
- tires more than good enough for this winter. Sacchi (?) rims.
- engine runs smooth but falls flat around 2000rpm, then picks up again, only when going up hill
- needs rear struts
- needs rear brakes
- metallic grinding noise from back, not sure if brakes or bearings
- likely will need exhaust work soon
- rust starting but no perforation yet
- interior roughed up
- exterior has dents, scratches and over 15 years of weathering
Its a $600 running driving Subaru. Don't expect a showroom car. If you spend $1k fixing it, you will have a running, driving $1600 Subaru.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|